“Have no fear of moving into the unknown…Do this in complete faith and confidence.” ~Pope John Paul II
Confidence to the mind and spirit is like the foundation of a large mountain.
If you have ever seen Mount Everest, Mount Fuji, or a well-known mountain in your area, take notice of their magnificent foundation. That foundation lets them be deeply rooted. No matter what happens, they are going to be okay. They also don’t start out as large and massive; they gradually rise. In fact, Mount Everst continues to grow 0.16 inch every year!
Without a strong belief that you are going to succeed, it is easier to collapse or give up. But with confidence, your motivation can rise as big as a mountain. Anything that is worthwhile will take time, and it’s important to constantly have that confidence in place.
If you struggle with a lack-of-confidence, Choe’s HapKiDo Martial Arts Lawrenceville will help to find yours.
Martial Arts Lawrenceville training is the best way to find and to build your confidence. This program shows you how to take care of your physical, mental, and emotional needs.
- Martial arts exercises helps you to maintain the proper balance of Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin, and Endorphins. All of these neurotransmitters contribute to a happy person when balanced right!
- With great exercise, you are able to free your mind of negative emotions. You can be FREE from the negative clutter that prevents you from thinking clearly.
Additional Benefits of Martial Arts Lawrenceville Training:
- Tone your muscles to become stronger and more resilient
- The cardio increases your stamina and endurance
- Stretching allows you to increase balance, flexibility, coordination, and agility
- Better your reflexes, timing, and rhythm
At Choe’s HapKiDo Martial Arts Lawrenceville We Teach You How to Train Your Mind…
The mental training exercises that you learn here is to show you how to clear your thoughts and to have them in control. We all get distracted sometimes by the negative thoughts, but they are known to kill confidence. So by working on being positive and proactive, we can grow that confidence into a strong fireball!
Mental Benefits Include:
- Learning how to focus your mind on one thing for a long time distraction free
- Learning how to block distraction. Anything from a small movement and to a large sound, you can stay focused.
- Learning how to be decisive and make quick decisions while under pressure
At Choe’s HapKiDo Martial Arts Lawrenceville, We Take Care of Your Emotional Health…
People often face the fears of failing and being physically attacked. From experience, we know that learning self-defense dissolves the fear of being attacked. When you are able to rid one fear, it sets off a chain reaction in your mind that you can vanquish other ones.
Another benefit from taking martial arts is learning how to reach short-term and long-term goals. In class, you start off with simple, doable tasks. But then as you get advanced, they become more challenging. This is when being around awesome support comes into play. Your martial arts family has your back and will show you endless love and support.
When we reach a long-term goal, we have more faith and confidence in ourselves to shoot for other goals. We see ourselves what we are capable of. As a result, we become HAPPY with ourselves!
More Emotional Benefits from Martial Arts Training:
- The endless support from your peers and instructors. A Martial Arts family are the coolest people to have in your back pocket when needing support!
- A greater sense of knowing where you belong
- Being able to stay calm while under pressure
- Being more flexible and ready for anything unexpected that life throws at you
Martial Arts is Not Only About Learning How to Defend Yourself. It’s About Guiding the Whole You.
You could get lost on a sports team or lose interest in going to to the gym. But Martial Arts Lawrenceville focuses on how to guide you so that you are confident.
Martial arts has been guiding so many lives for hundreds of years, and we know and believe it can change you.
We hope that you will give Choe’s HapKiDo Martial Arts Lawrenceville a chance to help boost your confidence!